April Students of the Month
Adv II & Senior Company, Mrs. Stephanie
Intermediate II, Mrs. Muriel
Beginner II, Mrs. Joelle
Junior I, Ms. Hopee
Contemporary, Ms. Kaitlyn
Junior II Hip Hop, Ms. Jeanne
How to be a Student of the Month dancer:
Attendance: Great attendance means coming to all classes on time, in proper dance ware with correct shoes, and with hair pulled up. Participation: Teachers look for students with strong work ethic, good attitude, enthusiasm and passion for learning. Practice: Teachers can tell when students are stretching and practicing at home, which improves their dance technique in class.
Get to Know Your Teachers
What is the first concert you ever went to?
Mrs. Stephanie: *NSYNC. I was obsessed and thought for sure I would marry Justin Timberlake. Sorry Mr. Brandt.
Mrs. Muriel: Little River Band.
Mrs. Joelle: Dixie chicks at the Cajundome. My sister & I had matching cowgirl outfits! 🙂
Ms. Hopee: The Chainsmokers in New Orleans
Ms. Kaitlyn: Dixie Chicks!
Ms. Jeanne: Cheetah Girls and Hannah Montana!
- Classes resume on Monday, April 2nd.
- Streetz Dance Convention: April 6th-8th. Good luck to our Company on their last competition this year! We are so proud of you!
- Costume Pick-Up Day- Sunday, April 15th. You will schedule your day and time for individual pictures on this day.
- Crazy Sock Week: April 16th- 19th. Wear a crazy pair of mismatched socks this week to all of your dance classes!
- Individual Pictures- April 20th- 22nd Group Picture Day- Saturday, April 28th
Our recital is right around the corner! Please try your best to not miss class and practice your dances at home. We can’t wait to show off all of your hard work!
Quote of the Month
Dance to the beat of your own drum!