Costume Pick-up Day
Our costume pick-up day is scheduled for Sunday, March 24th at the studio. Please see the Costume Pick-Up schedule below for your child’s scheduled class time. Parents with multiple dancers only need to come once. Here are a few things you should know about this day.
- All fees must be paid in full in order to receive your child’s costumes (including April & May Tuition).
- You will receive a detailed list of directions for hair, stockings, shoes, etc. in your costume bag.
- This is when you will schedule your individual picture for the program.
- Your program ads or program fees are due at this time.
- There will be stations for payment, costume pick-up, stockings and accessories, and picture scheduling.
- The more prepared you come, the smoother it will go. (Please bring more than one check. Stockings & accessories will need to be payable to The Ultimate. Sitting fees will need to be payable to Scott A. Breaux – Fine Art Photography. Everything else should be payable to Studio 84).
|10:00 AM||Mommy & Me / Primary I|
|10:30 AM||Primary II|
|11:00 AM||Beginner I/II|
|11:30 AM||Intermediate I/II|
|12:00 PM||Junior I/II|
|12:30 PM||Jr. Advanced & Teen Advanced|
|1:00 PM||Mini/Junior/Teen Company|
|1:30 PM||Advanced I and II|