Group Picture Days
April 1st – April 4th
**NEW** We are doing group pictures differently this year. They will take place at the beginning of each class. The kids will still have their normal dance class afterward. Students should arrive dressed in the following:
Group picture attire: Revue shirts, black dance bottoms, and stockings:
- Mommy & Me, Primary I/II, Beginner I/II, & Intermediate I/II classes: Ballet shoes and pink or tan stockings. Please have ballet bows tucked in! Hair pulled back out of face. Matching hair bows are acceptable.
- Junior I/II and up: Tan jazz shoes and tan stockings. Hair pulled back out of face. Matching hair bows are acceptable.
- Ballet I, II, III, IV, V, Pointe’: Black leotard, pink stockings, ballet shoes. Hair in a neat ballet bun.
- Hip Hop classes: Revue shirt, black dance bottoms (can be hip hop bottoms) and tennis shoes.
- Contemporary & Tumbling: Revue shirt, black dance bottoms and barefoot.
- Company 84: Bring ALL competition costumes/accessories. All company members will come at 4:00 on Tuesday, April 2nd. We will take your class pictures as well as all competition pictures at this time.
- Class Assistants: We will take headshots before your ballet class picture. You will take a headshot in your black leotard. Hair: however you would like. Be sure to bring hair supplies to put your hair in a bun after your class assistant picture.
Please be on time so your child does not miss his/her class picture!