COSTUME PICK-UP DAY
Our costume pick-up day is scheduled for Sunday, March 21st at the studio. (Please note: This date is different from the originally scheduled date at the beginning of the year).
Parents with multiple dancers only need to come once. Here are a few things you should know about this day:
- All fees must be paid in full in order to receive your child’s costumes, including April & May Tuition. (We will accept post-dated checks for April & May tuition)
- You will receive a detailed list of directions for hair, stockings, shoes, etc. in your costume bag.
- This is when you will schedule your individual picture for the program. You will be able tochoose the day and time for your child’s picture. Individual Picture Week: March 22nd – 26th.There is no dancing during individual picture week.
- Your program ads or program fees are due at this time.
- There will be stations for payment, costume pick-up, stockings and accessories, and picture scheduling. The more prepared you come, the smoother it will go. (Please bring more than one check. Stockings & accessories will need to be payable to The Ultimate. Sitting fees will need to be payable to Scott A. Breaux – Fine Art Photography. Everything else should be payable to Studio 84).
The pickup schedule is as follows:
- 10:00 AM Mommy. &. Me
- 10:30 AM Primary I
- 11:00 AM Primary II
- 11:30 AM Beginner I
- 12:00 PM Beginner II
- 12:30 PM Intermediate I
- 1:00 PM Intermediate II
- 1:30 PM Junior I
- 2:00 PM Junior II/ Mini Co / Junior Co
- 2:30 PM Teen Advanced
- 3:00 PM Advanced I
- 3:30 PM Advanced II
You will schedule your individual picture on costume pick-up day
Individual pictures will take place during the week. Classes will be canceled the week of March 22nd-26th. You will still schedule your specific appointment days and times on costume pick-up day.
You have the option of purchasing a personal ad or selling ads to a business. Ad sales are optional. You will find an advertisement form attached. Please let me know if you need more forms.
Ads are due on Sunday, March 21st