REVUE REHEARSAL SCHEDULE
Below is the schedule for the week of the revue at the Sugarcane Festival Building. All rehearsals are mandatory. Anyone who misses with an unexcused absence will not be allowed to perform in the revue.
COSTUME PICK-UP DAY
Our costume pick-up day is scheduled for Sunday, March 21st at the studio. (Please note: This date is different from the originally scheduled date at the beginning of the year).
Parents with multiple dancers only need to come once. Here are a few things you should know about this day:
- All fees must be paid in full in order to receive your child’s costumes, including April & May Tuition. (We will accept post-dated checks for April & May tuition)
- You will receive a detailed list of directions for hair, stockings, shoes, etc. in your costume bag.
- This is when you will schedule your individual picture for the program. You will be able tochoose the day and time for your child’s picture. Individual Picture Week: March 22nd – 26th.There is no dancing during individual picture week.
- Your program ads or program fees are due at this time.
- There will be stations for payment, costume pick-up, stockings and accessories, and picture scheduling. The more prepared you come, the smoother it will go. (Please bring more than one check. Stockings & accessories will need to be payable to The Ultimate. Sitting fees will need to be payable to Scott A. Breaux – Fine Art Photography. Everything else should be payable to Studio 84).
The pickup schedule is as follows:
- 10:00 AM Mommy. &. Me
- 10:30 AM Primary I
- 11:00 AM Primary II
- 11:30 AM Beginner I
- 12:00 PM Beginner II
- 12:30 PM Intermediate I
- 1:00 PM Intermediate II
- 1:30 PM Junior I
- 2:00 PM Junior II/ Mini Co / Junior Co
- 2:30 PM Teen Advanced
- 3:00 PM Advanced I
- 3:30 PM Advanced II
You will schedule your individual picture on costume pick-up day
Individual pictures will take place during the week. Classes will be canceled the week of March 22nd-26th. You will still schedule your specific appointment days and times on costume pick-up day.
You have the option of purchasing a personal ad or selling ads to a business. Ad sales are optional. You will find an advertisement form attached. Please let me know if you need more forms.
Ads are due on Sunday, March 21st