Our costume pick-up day is scheduled for Sunday, March 15th at the studio. Your child received a note with which time to come last week in class. Parents with multiple dancers only need to come once. Here are a few things you should know about this day:
- All fees must be paid in full in order to receive your child’s costumes, including April & May Tuition. (We will accept post-dated checks for April & May tuition)
- You will receive a detailed list of directions for hair, stockings, shoes, etc. in your costume bag.
- This is when you will schedule your individual picture for the program.
- Your program ads or program fees are due at this time.
- There will be stations for payment, costume pick-up, stockings and accessories, and picture scheduling. The more prepared you come, the smoother it will go. (Please bring more than one check. Stockings & accessories will need to be payable to The Ultimate. Sitting fees will need to be payable to Scott A. Breaux – Fine Art Photography. Everything else should be payable to Studio 84).
Group Picture Day Schedule
9:00 – Mommy & Me I
9:15 – Mommy & Me II
9:30 – Primary I
9:45 – Primary II
10:00 – Beginner II
10:10 – Mini II Hip Hop
10:20 – Intermediate II & Tumbling I
10:30 – Beginner I
10:40 – Mini I Hip Hop
10:50 – Intermediate I
11:00 – Junior I & Tumbling II
11:10 – Junior I Hip Hop
11:20 – Ballet I
11:35 – Junior II
11:45 – Junior II Hip Hop
12:00 – Junior Contemporary
12:10 – Junior Advanced
12:20 – Mini Company
12:25 – Junior Company
12:35 – Ballet III
12:45 – Ballet II
1:00 – Teen Advanced
1:10 – Teen Hip Hop
1:20 – Advanced I
1:30 – Senior Contemporary
1:40 – Teen Company
1:50 – Ballet IV
2:00 – Advanced II
2:20 – Advanced Hip Hop
2:30 – Ballet V/Pointe’ I/Pointe’ II
2:45 – Company 84
Group picture attire:
Revue shirts, black dance bottoms (skirt, shorts, leggings…), and stockings for all. Plus:
- Mommy & Me, Primary I/II, Beginner I/II, & Intermediate I/II classes: Ballet shoes and pink or tan
stockings. Please have ballet bows tucked in! Hair pulled back out of face. Matching hair bows are
- Junior I/II, Jr. Adv, Teen Adv, Adv I, Adv II, Mini Co, Jr Co, and Teen Co: Tan jazz shoes and tan
stockings. Hair pulled back out of face. Matching hair bows are acceptable.
- Ballet I, II, III, IV, V, Pointe’: Black leotard, pink stockings, ballet shoes. Hair in a neat ballet bun.
- Hip Hop classes: Revue shirt, black dance bottoms and tennis shoes.
- Contemporary & Tumbling: Revue shirt, black dance bottoms and barefoot.
- Company 84: Bring ALL competition costumes/accessories.
- Class Assistants: We will take your headshots in between classes. You can take at any time. **IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REMEMBER** You will take a headshot in your black leotard. Hair: however you would like. Be sure to bring hair supplies to put your hair in a bun after your class assistant picture.
Please be on time so your child does not miss his/her class picture!
Individual pictures will take place during the week. Classes will be canceled the week of March 23rd – 27th. You will still schedule your specific appointment days and times on costume pick-up day.
When scheduling your individual picture, we will be collecting a $5.00 sitting fee per picture appointment for the photographer. This sitting fee will cover picture editing costs. We will accept cash or check. Checks should be payable to Scott A. Breaux – Fine Art Photography.
Please have this payment prepared ahead of time.
Individual Picture Info
These are individual yesarbook-style photos in the front of the book.
Program Fee: due at the Costume Pick-Up Day on Sunday, March 15th. The program fee includes your copy of the program. If you opt out of an individual picture, you do not receive a program.
1⁄4 Page – $50.00 (1 picture, 3 girls max)
1⁄2 Page – $100.00 (2 pictures max or 1 large horizontal picture)
Full Page – $200.00 (4 pictures max)
*Note: You must schedule a time for each picture that will be in the program. For example, if you are getting a 1⁄2 page, you will be taking 2 pictures, so you need to schedule 2 times for picture day. You are only allowed to schedule an appointment for pictures that will be appearing in the program. If you would like to take additional pictures for yourself, you can get with Scott to schedule.
(Ads purchased or sold for the back of the book)
You have the option of purchasing or selling ads. Due to the inflation of the program printing costs, there are no perks from ad sales. Ad sales are optional. You will find an advertisement form attached. Please let me know if you need more forms.
Ads are due on Sunday, March 15th
All ads should be returned no later than our scheduled costume pick-up day (Sunday, March 15th). At that time we would ask that you schedule and pay for your child’s program picture. Should you have any questions concerning the program, please call the office at (337) 321-4044 or e-mail the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please see us in the office if you need examples of individual pictures
and/or ads in the back of the book.**
Ad Sales Contest
The student with the highest total ad sales will receive the following:
- A picture in the program as the “2020 Ad Sales Winner” (We do recognize 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners)
- FREE Registration for the 2020-2021 dance season
- One month FREE tuition for the 2020-2021 dance season!