We altered our schedule in order to allow for time to disinfect rooms between classes and limit the number of people in the building at once. Due to these circumstances, we have also canceled tumbling for the rest of the year. Tumbling parents will be credited on their accounts for the last two months. Hip hop students will receive their new schedules in a separate email.
The following are our new procedures for the meantime:
- No one will be allowed in the lobby in order to limit the number of people in the building, so please also do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the scheduled class time.
- Students will not be required to wear a mask, but they are welcomed to.
- The water fountain will be turned off, so students are encouraged to bring water bottles.
- If you or your children have been around someone with Covid-19 or are experiencing symptoms, please keep your children home. These absences will be understood and excused.
- For car line pickup, we will bring the students outside after class and space them out while waiting for their car. Please either stay in car line or if you are parked, get out of your car to retrieve your child. We will have staff members outside to watch the students.
- We will be keeping a safe distance between students before, during, and after class.
As always, thank you for your patience and understanding!